mardi 31 mars 2015

3 way SSD partition

About to install this 500G SSD in the next few days and will be partitioning the drive -1st time EVAR.



I need 2 partitions for sure but wondering if the 3 might make sense.



1. I used to play around w/ music software, so I wanted to create a partition for that alone. prob like 250-300G



2. Will also create a partition to use to do some dev work. Simple coding with a bit of room for Adobe and a few other apps. idk 125-150G?



3. I want to create a smallish partition to install beta OSs for testing among some other items. But this would be the smallest and least significant of the partitions. The rest.



Are 3 too much?? AM I complicating things for no reason??



any wisdom to best my way before I get this going this week??



Thanks a mil.



H!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1GdWtDz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire