dimanche 15 mars 2015

The new Photos app in Yosemite beta

Hi,



Is anyone here on the Yosemite Beta program using the new Photos app, the replacement for iPhoto?



One thing I noticed was that the Places option was no longer available. I would like to know if that is indeed so or if I am just blind.



If the Places option has been removed, I wonder how else I might search for photos taken in a specific place, or how I would go about assigning a Place to a photo taken with a non-GPS camera (or even a photo someone sent me via email or a text message).



Cheers



Edited to add: And no, the beta is not on my main iMac where I am facing all the issues mentioned in another post. This beta is on the MacBook Pro that is no longer my main machine.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1BHHG2g

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire