mercredi 11 mars 2015

Yet another reason why I don't use mainstream search engines

Ya know, if I actually trusted Google to use facts, I wouldn't have issues with it.



Google wants to rank websites based on facts not links




Quote:








The software works by tapping into the Knowledge Vault, the vast store of facts that Google has pulled off the internet. Facts the web unanimously agrees on are considered a reasonable proxy for truth. Web pages that contain contradictory information are bumped down the rankings.



M'bold.



Bull$hit. Science is not decided by a show of hands. The web is full of deceit & lies that is currently endorsed by many. Yes, I'm thinking of AGW, specifically.



The last thing I need is a nanny-state browser sanitizing the internet for me. Supply me with the raw material, then let me figger which is the truth & which is fiction.



Use DuckDuckGo, people. Or StartingPage. Or any of a handful of others.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Brr92y

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire