vendredi 27 mars 2015

Yosemite and Epson printer not communicating

Last night, I finally got around to updating from Mavericks to Yosemite, 10.10.2, on my MacBook Pro 15" 2.2GHz. Everything so far seems to be fine, except that I get "communication error" when I try to print on my Epson CX8400. The Apple App store has no updated Epson drivers waiting to be installed, and the Epson site just sends me to the App store to get the most recent driver. I'm stuck in a loop. I tried uninstalling the printer, with the idea of installing the driver from the App store, but "removing" it in system preferences didn't remove it, and dragging the printer icon from the Library folder to trash (and restarting the computer) hasn't uninstalled it, either.



How can I get the updated driver when Apple appears to be saying I don't need it, and Epson is saying that I do and that I should get it from Apple?



Help, please!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1EeguLk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire