vendredi 6 mars 2015

On protecting your children from online attacks

I have children. If any of them are ever exposed to an online attack like in the linked story...



The world we live in…Man has it changed.




Quote:








I thank God every day that Facebook and Twitter, instagram, vine, Youtube, all of it, did not exist when I went to High School. I can’t imagine the dumb stuff I’d have been caught saying and doing.



If you are a dad this is something you well know already, if you are a dad with a daughter this is likely to get your blood going.



So far, he's taken the high road & his efforts have resulted in a few suspensions.




Quote:








I found it rather funny at how quickly tone changed when I heard via email from a few athletes who’d been suspended by their coaches. Gone was the tough guy tweeter, replaced by the “I’m so sorry" apology used by those only sorry because they got caught.



Yep.



I'm not so sure I would have been nearly as charitable.



On a related note, I look around me every day and watch idiots like these, close up & afar. I can't wait until dating time starts. There's gonna be a whole helluva lotta educatin' going on in a real short time. Lots of eyes getting opened wide in a real narrow time frame. Not only that, but a whole helluva lotta disappointed arrogant, self-centered young a$$holes posing as suitors.



I'm going to enjoy the next few years... ;)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1BQwr8g

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire