vendredi 20 mars 2015

getting stuff together on my new Mac Pro

hi-de-ho, everyone here at ehMac. I finally got my Beastie up and going. She might have a few scratches n' scrapes and her back end ain't what she used to be (who's is, right-I just stuck a small tile underneath and that seems to have done it)



In order to get this started, I migrated some of my stuff (the most basic stuff I could) from my time capsule backup, to an SSD. Then I put in my other hard drives, so far so good. Drive 1 and 2 are okay. However, the "Macintosh HD" is the SSD, and I'd like it to be Drive 1, and to be able to erase that SSD but I don't think the system will let me. I'd like to transfer all the stuff from SSD to Drive 1 , you see, but this migration has got me in a tizzy..



so, thanks for any help)



JB





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1I8jTK7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire