vendredi 6 mars 2015

AirMail app

I recently downloaded the app.. Airmail - Lightning Fast Mail Client for Mac

In my on going attempt to find an app that supports Active Sync with Yosemite..

seems Apple is dumbing down the mac faster than expected.. the push function in Apple mail doesn't work, plus active sync is gone..



so airmail is my best guess for an alternative. I do like the look and feel, it supports push/active sync but the cumbersome to set up, lots of preferences to go through and named so oddly that I had to email them for support for the simplest of questions but they have been happy to answer my questions, but only by emails.



so far so good - once I tweak it to the way I like I will screen capture everything.. only negative is that attachments are treated like files vs if you want to do a blast and drop jpegs in place for a creative email blast. you have to drop all your files at the bottom of the email window which says attachments here.



Pros:

it supports Gmail, active sync, iCloud, IMAP, Exchange, POP

plus you can match up folders with folders that on your server, [ in = in, starred = starred, drafts = drafts etc. ]





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1zWbO4L

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire