vendredi 20 mars 2015

Strange Problem trying to safe Apple Mail Messages

I have several thousand Apple Mail messages on an external bootable back up.

Those messages are in a folder in Apple Mail.



I now want to move these messages to another Mac, not necessarily into Apple Mail of that other Mac, just in a folder would be fine.

Both the back up and the other Mac are on Snow Leopard.



If I move one message - grab the subject line with the mouse and drag it into the open USB flash drive window, everything works fine.

The message shows up with the subject title intact and I can open and read the message when double clicking on it.

But when I try to do the same thing with two or more messages at the same time, I cannot drag the messages to move them.

The group of messages will move but I can't drop them into the USB flash drive window.



I'm doing this having booted into the back up and with the USB flash drive on the back up desk top.



Don't understand why one message would move fine but multiple messages won't.

And doing it one message at a time would just take far too long.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1LAWzKm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire