samedi 7 mars 2015

Looking for small video camera recommendation

I've been using Mini dv cameras (on my third one now) for the last 10 years in my travels but the the cameras are delicate and the mechanisms eventually wears out or breaks down, and it's harder to find tapes. What would be a good replacement?

I get around by helicopter and transport planes and like to film the action of boarding (holding small backpack in one hand and camera in the other) and the trip itself through the windows, also somewhat discreetly getting footage of the crew and passengers. As well as the camera, I stick a 5th gen iPod shuffle to my vest and "shoot" with that as well.

I was looking at the GoPros but thinking maybe that's more for the sports adventurers..

What would you recommend?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1HdsryX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire