mardi 17 mars 2015

Options for Long Distance Plan for land line

I'm looking for a lang distance plan for my land line in Quebec.



Currently have $10 unlimited US and Canada long distance and use 1010229 at 2 cents a minute for Europe.

That all works fine but I'm moving away from Bell and I think I might loose their $10 North-American package so I was looking for alternatives.

Last month long distance was just over 1000 minutes - I would need 1500 minutes if not really unlimited.

Also want an arrangement where one doesn't have to dial any special codes - any 1+ call would autoatically go via the US/Canada plan and for Europe and Asia I would continue with 1010229



The companies I came across that offered this were

Telehop, Distributel and Yak

Telehop sounded pretty good at $9.99 per month - I wasready to go with them but then checking tye net I sawone horro story after the next

Distributel is $17.95 plus another 2.95 to not have to dial an access code, so essentially double Telehop's price

Yak I'm not even sure of - their wensite is confusing



Any suggestions, comments, recommendations?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1MI7Oho

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire