mardi 21 janvier 2014

Film cameras - would anyone still want one?

I have the following; and in case anyone is interested, I shall post a classifieds.



1. An old Canon EOS 300 (I think it was sold as the Rebel in North America) that uses film. The camera works fine except that the built-in Flash has been disconnected and only external flashes work. The reason for this is that I had an issue in 2006 where the body heated up very badly, and so the main circuit and some other parts were replaced.



2. The original 28-80 Canon lens that came with the camera;



3. A Sigma lens 70-300;



4. Some kind of filter (but it would need some cleaning or needs to be discarded);



5. A lens hood.



I also have two cases - a leather Caselogic (that does not fit this camera - it was for another camera that no longer works), and another case that actually fits this camera (looks iike leather but I am not sure).



Do people still use film cameras? Or would either of these lenses/cases/filters/hoods be useful for anyone here?



Cheers





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1dMhTLM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire