lundi 20 janvier 2014

Corrupted Mavericks Finder Prefs Mouse Problem

Installed Mavericks when it first came out and it's been ok, but recently slow downs and weird mice problems have forced me to delete finder prefs every second day. See below a weird anomaly I encountered when trying to quit the finder; two finders. Now double clicking on my mouse will select an item (app or folder) but will only open it about 5 percent of the time. I have the identical problem with a blue tooth magic mouse, an old wired single click Apple mouse, and a logitech bluetooth mouse. Associated with this problem is a display of all of my open apps just as if I had selected COMMAND TAB and this occurs here and there while using my mouse for unrelated activity. Many scrolling related problems have also recently occurred. Deleting finder prefs does not solve problem.

-Late 2009 intel imac, 4 gig ram, 150 empty hard drive space. Mac OS X 10.9.1 No recently hardware or software changes 'cept disconnecting my printer.

Thanx for reading. Any thoughts or suggestions...





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1aG5t2a

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire