dimanche 26 janvier 2014

podcast sync problem (ipod touch)

I have 13 podcasts in iTunes on my computer. 1 is from one source and the other 12 are a different source. I can't get all of them onto my ipod Touch. Only the first two I ever downloaded are showing up (one from each source). I've tried to find out how to select the rest but with no luck.



I just cleared the two I had on the ipod, off of it. When I select to sync podcasts again, only 2 still show up as options to put on it.



What gives?



I did read a number of frustrated comments in various forums about iTunes.



I have:

iTunes: 11.1.3 (8)

iPod Touch: iOS 6.1.3 (it's telling me I can go to 6.1.5 if I want to update)



Thanks for any insights. The iTunes Help was no use.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/KXYZEK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire