mercredi 22 janvier 2014

How safe is Pages 09 on iCloud?

One of my main apps is Pages. When Apple announced a new version of Pages which took away existing features, I decided to stick with what I've got, to not upgrade. However I also use iCloud. Tonight I attempted to open some very recent Pages 09 files on iCloud and and found I couldn't, was told I'd have to upgrade. Something about creating a copy of the older file, which I did, only it won't work with the the older Pages at all, and thus forced to upgrade. I need something which is solid, reliable, dependable with no downgrades. I have very important files on iCloud.



This is a most confusing and unsettling situation, quite unlike Apple. What gives?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/LItFun

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire