lundi 27 janvier 2014

For sale (Unable to post in Classifieds)

I apologise for posting this in this sub-forum, but I am having trouble posting in Classifieds. Please pardon me.





I have the following items for sale:



Mac Mini G4 (1.25 GHz) with 1GB RAM and 120 GB HDD



22" Flatscreen LG Monitor



Apple Keyboard (the old one with transparent sides and White keys, not the new Aluminium one)



Original software disks that came with the Mini (OS 9 Install and OS X Install)



iLife 05 original install DVD



iWork 05 with box and manuals etc.



Leopard (Retail) Install DVD



Snow Leopard (Retail) Install DVD



The Mini is in mint condition and comes with the original box and manuals and the Apple stickers etc.



Everything works beautifully and is cosmetically perfect.



I have no idea of what to price this at, so any reasonable offer will be accepted.



Also, I live in Burlington ON, and would ideally prefer to deal in person rather than go through the hassle of shipping etc. I would prefer cash please.



Thank you and cheers





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1gjqTtG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire