samedi 25 janvier 2014

Mavericks you try my patience - no java sites will work

I thought I'd give Mavericks another try and now I discover that no java sites will work except the java version confirmation site.



I've Googled and reinstalled, restarted etc ad nauseam with no change.



It's all very good and all that Apple wants to keep me protected, but it's pretty useless when their OSX Mavericks prevents me from doing so and it's a *&^%$#* PITA!!!



I can't even access any of the java test sites, and end up with a notice saying security settings in Safari have blocked an untrusted application and no option usually other than to again open my Safari prefs for security that still shows the site I'm trying to access with capitol letters saying ALLOW as an option, just like most of the other listed sits do. Just stupid.



Anyone know a solution??



BYW: The sites all work well when I'm booted into SL, and hello Apple, I'm still safe and sound thanks and without all the OSX Mavericks PITA hassles and stuff not working.



As I said, my patience to get it working properly is really getting really thin and I have already wasted way too many hours attempting a fix!!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1f2boRE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire