mardi 21 janvier 2014

Is it possible to re-assign a key?

I probably broke a serious rule yesterday when I took my Airmac into the bath area and got a bit of water on the keyboard



Now my comma function and period function are not working

the tech at Carbon Computing suggested the repair would be in the $350 range



This is a 3 year old Airmac on it's second repair and I'd rather just buy new at this point if I can't get things working one way or the other



He also said it might return on it"s own once dried out and not to use it except to get a message out to the Ehmac community

Well I was just wondering if two keys I never use such as this one { and This one } could be re assigned to be my period and comma functions?



Tips greatly appreciated





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1dMhRng

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire