mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Utorrent Mac Help

Hey Guys

I run you torrent mac to download large files. I have not had much issues until lately. For some reason, even with 100+ seeders 100+ leechers the speed drops to like 9k.... where before I would get 500-1mb..... I have read numerous tutorials on torrent, tried tweaking my settings but nothing helps... the port is showing green in torrent...



Oddly enough, when it slows, I close the program, reopen it and it works fast for a bit?



any suggestions? I was going to try transmission, however I do not want to lose my currently download...and I can't find the original torrent file.. maybe theres a way to export or find it? then transmission could resume it?



thanks

Jim





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/Mvic2u

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire