dimanche 26 janvier 2014

Snowblower advice.

Hello all,



Well just came in from shovelling snow, again! As I'm getting old and crotchety I'm thinking of getting a snow blower. I live in Windsor and we get about 40 inches a year, but this past two years we've been hit much harder than normal.



I don't need a public works machine, I had two electric snow shovels but they lack the ability to actually move the stuff. .... And while I'm not a fan of gas snow blowers I guess I don't have an option. As I live in the city, it will be for my driveway, sidewalk, and the snowplow "gift" at the bottom of the driveway. I was thinking of a machine not too heavy and about 24" wide . Also I would like to keep it under $900 if possible.



Any recommendations on brands and where to buy?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/KYru5s

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire