jeudi 30 janvier 2014

iPad 2 - wifi dying?

My wife's iPad continually drops wifi. I updated her to iOS 7, nothing. Change the wifi security type, ensured her birghtness wasn't on the lowest setting. Pretty much everything I read, I tired.



I am using an Airport Extreme Base Station as well as the Rogers Cisco router. She sees them both, can't connect to either until I do a hard reset of the iPad, then a reset of the network settings. Yes, I must do both resets to work.



I'm a believer that with electronics, it either works or doesn't work. Am I wrong here or should I look at buying her an iPad Air for her birthday?



This just started happening 5 days ago. She was using iOS 6 and it just started. iOS 7 didn't remedy anything.



Thoughts?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1batSNC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire