samedi 18 janvier 2014

LaCie Fuel - the solution?

The iPads are all much more compact than any of the MacBook Pros. When travelling, I would like to stop lugging around one of my MacBook Pros, and just carry one of my iPads.



The particular roadblock for me has been access to files and file management. How to move files between OS and iOS devices has been a puzzle and a problem for me. I don't use cloud stuff, I aim to be the only controller of my files.



It looks like LaCie has the solution. This recently announced, so-called Fuel gadget is a storage device with 1 TB of storage and wireless connectivity for both OS and iOs.



This looks great to me and I have already signed up for a couple of these devices.



But then I remembered that LaCie is one of those brands that people on this forum love to hate.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1mnAEXX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire