vendredi 11 juillet 2014

Blocked plug-in message not showing up

Recently there was a found security flaw in Flash, again. But I don't want to discuss that. But according to Apple they can block plug-in's that are a security risk and this should be happening now. But it is not for me.



I am on version 14.0.0.125 so the message should pop up for me, but it's not. How come? and what do I have to change to make it work like it should.



Apple blocks older Flash plug-in versions in Safari due to vulnerability




Quote:








Users with out of date plug-ins will be met with a message saying, "Blocked plug-in," "Flash Security Alert" or "Flash out-of-date" when attempting to access Flash content in Safari. Clicking on the alert takes users to Adobe's Flash installer page, where the latest version of the plug-in can be downloaded and installed.








via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1sGiN0m

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire