lundi 14 juillet 2014

edit mp3 and boost volume in garageband?

I have a record player that has a built in mp3 convertor. I used this to record an old record of fairy tales I used to listen to as a kid. I left the record on and left while it was doing its thing, thinking it would stop once it reached the end of the record. I was wrong and have a 7 hour mp3. Now the record only has about 25 mins of audio, so I need to trim it down. That should be no problem in garageband, but what I want to do is boost the volume as it is very quiet and I have to crank my speakers in order to hear it. Is there a way to boost the volume in garage band? I have used the volume slider for the track in garageband, but it is still not that loud. I am open to suggestions for other audio software, not sure whats out there.



Running latest OS X with latest Garageband version.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1rlfQSR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire