lundi 28 juillet 2014

FaceTime problem.

Have a FaceTime problem Tried to connect with my son in another country but couldn't. He had somehow lost his copy of FaceTime so downloaded new version from the App Store and configured it. We tried to connect but failed. I decided to update my version since it is 1.0.3 so went to App Store to buy 1.0.5. But it wouldn't let me. Said "FaceTime is already installed on this computer. Choose Software Update from the Apple menu to check for available updates." Problem is there is no update available through the Software Updater so I can't update it.

It says on the Apple Support website: "If you’re using Mac OS X v10.6, you should get the latest version of FaceTime for Mac in the Mac App Store." Except, no, I can't. Apple is running me around in circles.





As far as I know, we both have valid IDs. Any ideas what might be causing the connection problem?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1pw7h4i

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire