jeudi 3 juillet 2014

No speaker sound on iPhone 4s

I've had my iPhone for 2 years of a 3 yr contract. Love it!

Except now I have no speaker sound - no alarm sound, no ringtones, no Siri voice or Youtube sound, etc. I can hear a phone call voice when I place it to my ear. Just don't hear the ringing.

So, I googled the problem. Found a ton of solutions. Seems as if I'm not the only one...

No sound coming from my iPhone » iPhone No Sound

Tried most of the software solutions without result. Several suggested changing the 1) dock connector as a cheap fix. I don't want to open the iPhone to brave that.



So, I took my iPhone to our one local Apple reseller in our small city. Told me the speaker is kaput! They can't do hardware repairs and would have to send it out of town. I'm doubtful about the quality of the diagnosis. Would a sales store have the skills to check a defective speaker vs a defective dock connector?



My options are:

2) Buy a refurbished iPhone for $200 Cdn.

3) Buy out my contract for $150 and upgrade to 5c for $100 plus a 2 year contract.

I didn't buy any insurance previously.



Which option would you choose?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1s3kJzz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire