lundi 21 juillet 2014

Working with Macbook and Mini

Not sure how to phrase this but here goes.



My main machine is a Mac Mini with TB display. It runs 24/7 and is the home network serving up iTunes to the ATVs around the house. No biggee.



I also have an iPad Mini which is OK but I don't really like it for web browsing, you know filling out forms online, Flash etc, otherwise it's great.



So I'm thinking of picking up a Macbook Air 11" to replace the iPad. Keyboard etc etc.



Anyway, I guess my question is; how do I best keep things organized between the Mac Mini and the MBA? Email, iTunes?



The MM has the 256 SSD and all data, iTunes, docs etc are on a separate 4Tb TB drive.



Should I install OSX server on the Mini? Overkill?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1kLJtYJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire