mercredi 16 juillet 2014

The Home Office Shakedown

Hi guys :)



I haven't posted here in a LOOONG time! But I figure at least a few people might appreciate this... I've worked a really long time to build up my "perfect office" and the last thing I was holding out on was a new Thunderbolt Display... since Apple is taking it's sweet time I bought a new Dell to scratch the itch. So... with the addition of the Dell u2414h... my office is pretty much complete. :)



I always LOVE seeing clean workspaces, artistic stuff and basically really cool home office spaces. So, if you've got something you want to share - post it here. If you're as OCD about hiding your cables... this is the thread to brag about it ;)



Ok... here's my home office ;)







Highlights...

Maxed out 13'' rMBP

Bose Companion 20 Speakers

Dell u2414h 24'' display

Giant whiteboard wall (thanks rust-o-leum!)

Eames lounge chair

Vintage late 70's Epiphone Les Paul

Library & lots of Da Vinci stuff...



And... no wires. :D



Ok... share the love, lets see your home offices or "works in progress" :)



Cheers

- Adam





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1rsi9DO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire