lundi 21 juillet 2014

What is the best Mac OS to run after Snow Leopard?

All the Macs in my family except one now run Snow Leopard even though they are all new enough to run Maverick.



There are no problems with Snow Leopard at all and every one is perfectly happy to stay on that OS until they need an application that is only a later Mac OS.



However, I'm running into another issue - what hardware to buy for a new Mac.

Last Mac I bought was in Jan 2013 when I jumped on a late 2011 MBp in the Apple refurb shop, the last one that could run OS 10.6



Now however the oldest refurbs are earlier models so the question - which is currently the most stable Mac OS.



From what I have read and heard from friends, my guess would be 10.8 or Mountain Lion.

Any input or comments?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1n5WK2Z

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire