mardi 26 mai 2015

I never learn..

My kids school sent out a letter saying please plant trees, as they will receive a bonus for each tree.
So as a proud idiot of two kids I called up the provincially subsidized 'tree program' for my region - mentioned the kids and school.. paid an incredibly great price for 3 trees/delivered and planted. LOL
[ also I live in a new development , figured couldn't hurt. ]

an Arborist came showed us incredible photos of trees. We made our selections..
something seemed to be to good to be true.. I paid in advanced ..

here is what they left behind.


My wife is livid - screaming that my girth is wider, how did I talk her into this?..
well i guess i didn't learn, that anything to do with provincial liberals/Kathleen Wynne is BS or massive disappointment / scam


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1EvM69l

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire