mercredi 6 mai 2015

Pictures that are not Photos

So, one of those little things that sort of bugs me. I often take pictures of things, with my iPhone, that aren't "Photos". For example, I was shopping for a new hose reel for the garden and took pictures of a couple of products so I could compare specific products and prices. Same for a little table for a specific spot. Also needed my Mom's licence plate number to do the sticker renewal...so I took a picture of it.

Part of the reason I don't use iCloud photos is that I don't want all these 'reference images' being uploaded for no good reason.

Any suggestions? Maybe another picture-taking app that _doesn't_ use the Photo Roll? Some kind of extension that let's you isolate certain pictures to a special album or somesuch?

Craig


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1zNbdcH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire