jeudi 7 mai 2015

New "enhanced" mobile view sucks

Today when I went to ehmac.ca on my iMac, the page looked very different. There was no way for me to just look at "New Posts", there was not even a forum - just a splash page with a huge EhMac banner. It was very unintuitive.

I actually thought I had some kind of a problem with my browser. There was not even any indication or message saying "Hey, we have changed our layout, do you like it" or something like that. At least that should have been there.

It also didn't even give me any indication that I was signed in, and did not offer a sign-in page or frame or boxes.

I also had great difficulty in getting back to the normal old layout.

Plus one question - why does it go to (or ask if I want to go to) the new Mobile layout when I am on a desktop computer? Isn't the "mobile" layout for "mobile" devices?

Cheers


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1EjwaXW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire