mardi 12 mai 2015

mpeg streamclip question

Hi,

I used this program to take a few clips out of a dvd to make a Festival trailer a few months ago but since then did complete ...clean up...don't know the right word....wiped everything and re-loaded. So...mpeg streamclip was re-downloaded recently and now I get a message that says:

"The Apple QuickTime 6 MPEG-2 Playback Component is not installed...

You will miss the two most important features of MPEG Streamclip:
- you won't be able to play MPEG-2 files and transport streams;
- you won't be able to convert MPEG-2 files and transport streams to QuickTime, DV, AVI.

I used to have Final Cut Studio 5.1.4 on my computer too but didn't see the need to re-load it because I can't do HD with it. Did that fix this?

I saw a post that referred to QT 6 but when I search it I see only 7...

Suggestions? I'm trying to make another trailer for a grant application and if I can't fix this soon won't have much to support the application with.

Thanks in advance.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Hg27aD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire