mardi 5 mai 2015

Who needs a computer anyway?!

If I just need some occasional use of Word/Excel/PPT (or the Apple versions), why need a desktop computer anymore?

I edit photos sometimes which I can do on my iPad (i'm no pro), I stream music to my audio system via Spotify (don't even touch iTunes anymore) and surf the net.

My Mac Mini has been such a pain in the @** since I've had it in Nov. '14 that I'm ready to sell it, buy the cheapest Microsoft Surface with the aforementioned computing needs (since it has a USB I can plug in my external hard drive with my huge music library if necessary, printer, large screen monitor capability) and play between that and my iPad.

Has anyone ditched their desktop and gone this route? I've had it with the Mini and barely even use it, and when I do, it crashes!


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1zx8xiG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire