lundi 11 mai 2015

Yosemite Issues - AGAIN!!!

So after about a month of doing a clean install of Yosemite, last night after hitting the space bar to wake the computer (HD sleep & screen sleep, computer doesn't) the screen was black with backlit on, and spinning beach ball...

I restarted, click to open HD beach ball again for a long time. Computer became inoperable, so I restarted again, in safe mode, it didn't make to safe mode because it restarted again.
then I tried to repair disk in Recovery mode, told me it couldn't unmount the disk.

So then I ran fsck -yk did what it did, still beach ball after a restart.

Target boot from another computer to run diskwarrior, it rebuilt the drive...still beach ball after a reboot.

NOW last resort, i'm reinstalling from Time Machine a two day old back up, started this morning at 7:30 am, guess it should be finished by the time I get home.
I'm hoping this will fix what ever went wrong.

I did manage to get disk utility to repair the drive and fix permissions before I restored from a back up. I don't get it.

Anyone have any ideas?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1J5o2AL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire