dimanche 3 mai 2015

menu bar disappears and can't shut down

Strange. After installing Olympus Viewer and Google Drive, my menu bar on the top has disappeared. The only way to get it back is to open an application such as Chrome or System Prefs.

But when I attempt to Shut Down or Restart, it doesn't do anything.

I've been having ongoing issues with my system freezing and have been doing hard shut downs with the power button. I don't want to continue doing this but it's the only way to shut the damn thing down! Any ideas why my menu bar disappeared and why I can't shut down?

I'm using a Nov 2014 Mac Mini and have been having ongoing software issues, but am beginning to think it's the hard drive too. FRUSTRATING!!!!!XX):mad:


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1I9bwB4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire