dimanche 24 août 2014

Anyone know istudio publisher?

I tried this in the MacMasters forum but had no response so maybe it was the wrong forum? I thought I'd try here....



Hi,



I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this question.....



I need to make a trifold brochure and came across istudio. It looks good but their trifold templates are for A4 paper not letter. I've looked for a tutorial that might just show me how to set the dimensions myself and I'm just not getting anywhere with this. It can't be that hard to make a brochure either from a blank template (if I could find one) or alter one that may be available. Can it?



Anyone done this before? Can you help or direct me to help?



Thanks!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1p5gyW3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire