mardi 19 août 2014

How do I become an Apple Certified Technician?

I know this topic has been discussed before, but not recently, so I'm wondering what the current requirements are, and the process involved.



I have been working with Apple products since 1996. I've troubleshooted and repaired numerous products ranging from iMacs, PowerMacs, PowerBooks, MacBook and MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs, iPods, and iPhones.



The main thing that has prevented me from pursuing this much earlier is the price tag involved with the actual certification. However, I finally have the means to pursue this. Troubleshooting and repairs is something that I really enjoy doing, and would love the opportunity to do it for a living.



So any help to steer me in the right direction is appreciated! :)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1ByRxGX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire