dimanche 17 août 2014

For Sale Free - Key Caps for Apple Keyboards

I have a few older Apple keyboards with various problems - usually a few keys don't work anymore or hitting one specific key causes jibberich on the screen.



Rather than just throw them out I thought I list those keyboards here in caseanyone needs a key cap from those keyboards or some other part.



Any item is free, I'll even pick up the postage on small light items like a key cap as long as I don't get dozens of requests.



The keyboards are:

A 1048 in white

M 7803 in white

M 2452 in black



PS: The keyboard items are FREE even though the prefix says "For Sale" since there is no "Free" prefix and the ehMac software won't let me post without selecting a prefix





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1o3KawX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire