vendredi 15 août 2014

Dead MBP

Hello all. I recently acquired a 13 inch MBP. I believe it is a 2009 model. (Purchased from Ebay)



All I get from this computer is a very dim green light on the magsafe connector.



I have tried a new DC in board and a new Magsafe PS. I have also tried an SMC reset, with no luck. I have taken the logic board out and examined it finding no obvious damage. I cleaned the board and even with everything disconnected I still only get a dim green light.



If I plug my Magsafe into a functioning laptop, then immediately switch to the problem MB, I can sometimes get a bright green light, but after a minute or so, the green light fades.



From what I can tell by reading online, I believe the fuse for the screen is open. But I wouldn't think that would kill the entire LB.



I have tried the keyboard bypass to try and start it up with no luck, but I do get power to that area.



If any one has an idea of where else I could look at that would fantastic. I am comfortable with doing my own repairs, even soldering if necessary, I'm just unsure where to look. Thanks





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1pRoEiY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire