mercredi 20 août 2014

Recommendation for a new Digital TV Tuner

My Trusty old EyeTV 250 plus died this evening - I suspect the last/current thunderstorm - my iMac keyboard is also acting strange, but I have another.



Anyway, Elgato no longer makes or distributes the EyeTV 250, so I'm looking for a replacement. They suggest on their web-site, something called "HDHomeRun PLUS" which is supposed to run with EyeTV's software.



I'm in the process of checking the reviews and looking for other possible hardware - the essential requirement is that it must work with Over-the-air digital TV - not cable or satellite!



I'm currently running 10.6.8 on a 2010 27" iMac i7



Any suggestions will be appreciated.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1s1IxmX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire