mardi 12 août 2014

How do people even USE Windows?

Why do I even have a Windows machine?



My grandson foolishly thought he could manage with a Dell lug top for uni. I think he tried to carry it in his backpack and realized uni was going to be way more work than it needed to be. So we made a deal and I ended up money ahead, but stuck with this brick.



It's only a few months old, running Win8, and I have no doubt it's a perfectly serviceable computer, but trying to web-surf with all the pop-up ads is nearly impossible.



Ant helpful hints will be greatly appreciated.



I know there's a program that let's you run Windows on a Mac, is there one that let's me run Mavericks on this Dell? Or even if I could run WinXP?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1un5Lso

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire