jeudi 7 août 2014

Unknown Error in Restoring iPhone

My daughter just purchased an iPhone 5c and wiped everything on her old 4s of which I am trying to Restore on my MBP. The iPhone gets the "plug into iTunes" screeen, I plug it in, iTunes "Detects an iPhone in recovery mode", I click Okay and Restore and Update to restore it, the software extracts and the iPhone is prepared and then, somewhere along the way, I get the "unknown error-9" as seen in the screenshot attached. Can't get past that. Is it bricked? What might I try? The battery was down to 10% on the first try but it must be charged by now. I'd really like to get some more life out of this till I get the upcoming iPhone 6.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg iPhone error.jpg (90.3 KB)







via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1r3pwA9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire