samedi 23 août 2014

Extreme Router with Eastlink -problems

Hi all. I have an Apple Extreme WIFI router that I used for years with Aliant's DSL internet service. I recently switched to Eastlink here in NL, as it's a full 10x faster where I live. The issue is this: After booting up the eastlink router, the Apple router will find it, and broadcast wifi with no issue. My devices will pick up the Extreme with no issue.



But after leaving the house with a device, whether iphone or Macbook, upon returning the device will find the wifi being broadcast by Extreme but says No Connectivity. Eastlink must be rebooted each time a device leaves the house and returns.



Anyone else run into this? Eastlink suggests that the Extreme may need to be configured differently from the DSL to their internet, but as the Extreme is not theirs, cannot help with this.



Any help is appreciated!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1nmVJ2O

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire