mercredi 20 août 2014

Mid-2010 MB Pro + Yosemite - SSD Boot Drive space disappearing

Computer: MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010), 2.53 GHz Intel Core i5

Operating System: Yosemite 10.10

RAM: 4 GB

Over three months ago, installed a SSD in the original HD slot, and moved the original HD over to the DVD slot.



Less than 2 GB left on my boot drive (the SSD). Something is eating up disk space. I freed up 60 GB of space and it quickly was gone. I do not have my Crashplan software on (which backs another computer up to this one), and Time Machine is not used on the computer.



I have restarted the machine several times and there is still very little room. I installed iStat, but am not really sure what I should be looking at here. Puzzled at what this might be.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1w8RrWh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire