vendredi 29 août 2014

What to do?

So, I finally took the plunge and bought a new MBP to replace my 2010. I picked up a loaded MBP 13" Retina (along with a USB superdrive). I now have a $110 gift card to use...



What should I get? :-)



I'm thinking maybe a 3TB timecapsule, but I have a 2TB usb drive that I use every so often, and already have a dlink router. Which makes me feel like it's not worth me getting it. I plug in the laptop at least once a week and work at my desk with my wacom, keybaord, 2nd monitor.



I have a magic mouse.



I don't need an apple TV, I have a mac mini connected to my tv.



I have an andoid phone (HTC One m7 developer edition which is 64GB) and tablet (Nexus 7).



I have a colour laser scanner/fax/printer.



I have a point and shoot and good dslr.



Anyone have a good thought?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1qPTzxD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire