jeudi 5 mars 2015

No MacBook Air refresh chat?

So the evidence is out for a new 13" MBA apparently, which semi caught me off guard. I was so focused on this 12" MBA retina - which they are now saying will drop in June.



That 13" Air is making a better and better case for one of the best all around units.







But back to that 12" retina Air. They also have some leaked pics of a non functional screen. Here, next to a 13" unit.







Monday could be pretty interesting. Kinda glad the 12" might just get delayed until WWDC - as they're now claiming. I just scooped a 13" MBP to hold me down until then. ;)



But the preowned market will see a shakeup. I'm reading about some new price adjustments since the deltas are getting pretty small and insignificant between units. We'll see.



H!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Fim8IV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire