dimanche 22 septembre 2013

2008 blackbook keeps crashing...due to external hard drive?

Ever since I hooked up an external hard drive, my system keeps crashing.



The first time I noticed it crashing was when I routed my iTunes library to the external hard drive and played iTunes from that. I have since put iTunes library back onto my Macbook hard drive and it's been fine.



It has recently crashed when transferring 25GB of music onto iTunes, uploading 4GB of MP4s from a CD onto my external hard drive, streaming BB6 and browsing the internet.



I'm using the G-Tech 500GB Slim Portable USB3.0 external hard drive and my system is:

OSX 10.6.8

2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

4GB RAM



Any idea why it seems to be crashing ever since I've been using an external hard drive??





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110505&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire