mardi 17 septembre 2013

Mac only finds network under 2.4 GHz wifi not 5 GHz

I currently have a mixed Windows and Mac environment which has been operating well for some time but I have one problem which I hope can be fixed by an expert here.



Under 2.4 GHz wi-fi, my daughters iMac connects to the internet, connects to my windows and mac computers, works with a Time Machine drive on another Mac, and can successfully print on our network printer.



If we switch to 5 GHz wifi, her iMac can connect to the internet but cannot connect to other Windows or Mac computers, cannot back up to Time Machine and can't find our network printer.



Is there a setting that I need to adjust to get everything working under 5 GHz wifi?



Thanks in advance.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110153&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire