dimanche 15 septembre 2013

iPhoto library advice / support ???

Lately, my iPhoto (or my computer) just doesn't seem to be managing with the weight of my photo library. I need some advice on how to better deal with this.



I have just come across a post for iPhoto Library Manager - it sounds interesting - but before dropping $30.00 I'd like to hear what others are doing.



I'm running a Mac Mini (see specs below).

My photo library has 98.4 GB of photos (over 9500 photos and videos).



I'm not sure how it would work with separate libraries (can more than one be opened at a time? How do you choose which library to open).



I'm sure that my computer can handle my photo collection, I just need a better way to organize it.



BTW - the photos are not for professional use, so I don't search back too often, but I still want easy access to them for when people are visiting and I want to access that trip I took a few years ago or that time when my first kid was born.







Thanks for your ideas...





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110057&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire