samedi 21 septembre 2013

Messages asking for password repeatedly

Hi all, hoping someone can help me.



I signed out of Messages a while back to try and fix something and when trying to sign back in it essentially rejects my password constantly and asks me to reenter it, instantly. Same thing happens in Facetime.



I can sign into a different iCloud account but not my primary one.



This account still works on other computers in Messages and Facetime and I use it on my iPhone and iPad. I've tried deleting the keychain entries and updating my system software.



Anyone encountered this or any ideas outside of reinstalling the whole damn OS? It seems like it's stuck with that iCloud account and won't let it in no matter what I do! I've tried everything I've found with googling but nothing works.



Tom.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=110457&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire